It's about time I started a thread here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I've decided that since I've suddenly started doing a lot of little things to my KJ, it was about time I posted a thread sharing them (as I've no doubt done in a bunch of other random threads) with you guys--and all in ONE thread. So, let's get started.

On December 7th, 2007, I drove down to Poughkeepsie, NY, in a snowstorm, to pick up my brand spanking new (to me, anyway) 2002 Jeep Liberty Renegade. This is one of many pictures on Yahoo! autos, where I found it.

You must be registered for see images

After I got it home and had it for a few weeks, I bought myself a custom spare tire cover.

Around Christmas of 2008, the stock radio started cutting out on me, and so I purchased a Pioneer head unit., and installed it.

A few weeks ago I installed a new grille.

On February 18th, 2009, I tried to take a turn in slippery conditions and smashed the front end of the KJ into a guardrail :'(

On March 6th, 2009, I got the KJ back with ANOTHER brand new grille, along with a new bumper, fender, and wheel flare. I now, however, mysteriously lack a front JEEP logo--the one that used to be under the bug shield. Hmm...

On March 7th, I bought myself a pair of mini-mirrors to get rid of any blind spots, and a Jesus fish for the rear end =]

And with the Renegade logos on...

You must be registered for see images attach

My future plans consist of:

1) RENEGADE logo for along the edge of the hood, above the fender. CHECK!
2) New Magnaflow exhaust system. Changed to Aero Turbine muffler--Check!
3) Subwoofer, amp, and six NEW speakers.
4) Paint job for the bug shield, so it matches the new grille.
5) Fix the dimmer switch for the cabin lights that just died -.-
6) Cams?

That's it for now =D

Last edited:

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May I ask you mylady, what is the model of the Pioneer... I was looking at the DEH-2100. I hate the stock stereo, it is so quiet. But the stock speakers have some good bass.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures of mine and my friend's KJs back in action after their accidents =]

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

black snow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken that is the Pioneer DEH-P4000UB. That unit is the one I picked for my KJ and personally installed it. Sounds great even with the stock speakers....

and now I am having second thoughts if I shoud change the speakers or not. They are now under my bed [the new ones] :(

very nice KJ! Keep it up girl!

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can never remember the number, hence why I just posted the link to the site I got it from, lol. But yeah, it does sound good with the stock speakers--in mine though, the rear speakers are pretty much blown, so I'm gonna replace them all someday anyway. But if yours sounds good and you like it, keep them!

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited: