Is there a way...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To get one of the Admins to change my username? I don't like it much anymore and would like it changed.

Also if you could delete "BonneyKJ". That was a second account I made and I don't use it. Thanks.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you want your user name changed to exactly?

Dave

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Also if you could delete "BonneyKJ". That was a second account I made and I don't use it. Thanks.

We don't delete old usernames anymore. Doing that also removes the posts from that user, which can become confusing and disrupt the continuity of a thread. Just don't log in and use that user name anymore... or we can place a 'ban' on it instead. Your choice.

And like Dave said, post what username you'd like to use... or you can PM it to an Admin (HJ/Dave/Me/Shaggy).

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can do it... just respond to this with the username to ensure we get it right.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If y'all don't do deleting anymore, banning will do. It's not like I posted much on there anyways...

Latest posts

Members online