Ironman Lift Kit Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad i started this thread, seems to be a lot of great information for everyone! I'll be giving my feedback and a write up once i order my kit. Looking forward to it.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at the same kit with the top plates rear iso and front bump stops come out right around $900 cant wait till i get the money saved up.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Get the HDs if ordering the Ironman kit
Other than that it'll ride 100 times better than stock ( even brand new stock)

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before i order my lift, i gotta ask...Does anyone know if we get a discount for being members on here with any of the vendors (JBA?) Maybe a bundle deal?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Before i order my lift, i gotta ask...Does anyone know if we get a discount for being members on here with any of the vendors (JBA?) Maybe a bundle deal?

NO not for JBA etc
Prices are pretty much set by the manufactures ( OME/Ironman etc)
Places like Rock Auto if you happen to use them I think they do

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this list look accurate for everything i'll need?
You must be registered for see images attach

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont take my word for cause i havnt done this yet but yea that looks like everything with some hockey pucks for the back bumpstops

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed, minus rear pucks for bump stops as Jbergun stated. I just spent a total with shipping 660.00 for my OME/Blistein setup for just springs and shocks of course, but that's about 200.00 less. I think JBA's shipping prices are a little over the top IMO.

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed, minus rear pucks for bump stops as Jbergun stated. I just spent a total with shipping 660.00 for my OME/Blistein setup for just springs and shocks of course, but that's about 200.00 less. I think JBA's shipping prices are a little over the top IMO.

Ohhh wow, that's significantly cheaper! Yeah, i also thought the shipping costs were a bit inflated. I'll have to do some comparisons before i place an order.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Shipping prices inflated? I do know that when he ships if you do not say which company its by cheapest possible shipper. Now of course you or he can not compete with say Amazon that ships 10,000 items a minute. Prices are pretty much set as far shipping for a small company

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take the same weight and dimensions for the package and see how much it cost to ship the item from JBA to you. You would be surprised. Fedex and UPS has went crazy with their prices. But lets also not forget to calculate in the dimensional weight too.......thats where it gets ya.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take the same weight and dimensions for the package and see how much it cost to ship the item from JBA to you. You would be surprised. Fedex and UPS has went crazy with their prices. But lets also not forget to calculate in the dimensional weight too.......thats where it gets ya.
Ya I tried to line up shipping a jba Trans skid. They wanted 100+ easy

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shipping prices inflated? I do know that when he ships if you do not say which company its by cheapest possible shipper. Now of course you or he can not compete with say Amazon that ships 10,000 items a minute. Prices are pretty much set as far shipping for a small company

Yeah, i totally understand. Normally i'll take a higher shipping rate to purchase from smaller business (a small business owner myself). Just weighing out my options first, being as this is a rather large purchase.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Try shipping a tire anymore
I had two used 265-70-16s I sold, guy said he would pay shipping no matter the cost
When cheapest was 97 each to ship he quickly wanted his money back

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fyi, Greyhound bus does package shipping. I once bought a pair of car seats off ebay, seller shipped them thru Greyhound. Cost was way cheaper than conventional shippers (UPS, FedEx, etc).
You do have to drop off/pickup at the bus terminal, which is fine as long as you have one near you.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I tried Greyhound once, they have some big gorilla baggage handlers I do believe :happy175::happy175: