Interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biker69

Reaction score
None of the interior lights are working in my car, has anyone any ideas as to where to trace the problem.

I have checked the fuse box under the bonnet/hood but no fuses are blown!

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd check that the stalk switch hasn't been turned off first.

biker69

Reaction score
will check that. I take it you mean the dimmer switch on the left stalk (uk r/h drive model) the only reason I mention that is because some things are going to work a bit differently to usa models. Thank you for your help

Just been and checked it but still no interior lights, obviously they all share a common fault, maybe a plug?

Last edited:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked the interior fuse block? In US models, when you open the left-hand (driver's) door, pull off the plastic endpiece off the dash and there's the fuse block.

biker69

Reaction score
ah, here's me thinking that was just a bit of decoration.
Will get onto that in the morning now(its 23:45 here) and let you know how i get on.
Many thanks leeann

biker69

Reaction score
Well, you were right. The fuse box is on the right hand side and the actual 15amp fuse is held in a white plastic carriage unlike the rest of the fuses.

Thanks once again