Interest in oil pan removal write up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cummins93

Reaction score
Looking to see if there is any interest in seeing a write up on how to remove the oil pan on the 3.7's without pulling the engine or dropping the front axle. I just finished mine up a week ago and during the process didn't find a whole lot of information on the way I did it. If you guys are interested I'll do a write up.

cummins93

Reaction score
That'd be a big help, if you're game for writing it!

I'm up for it. I'll try to get some wrote up with some pictures and what all is needed this weekend. I wish I would have taken pictures along the way when I did mine but never thought of it till now. I'll get some pictures of what all needs to be done

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm up for it. I'll try to get some wrote up with some pictures and what all is needed this weekend. I wish I would have taken pictures along the way when I did mine but never thought of it till now. I'll get some pictures of what all needs to be done

That's great. Thank you so much, cummins.

Dave

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sooner the better, my neighbor is about to do the OP on an 02 along with the clutch and I mentioned he could do it without dealing with the engine/axle. Thanks!

cummins93

Reaction score
I'll try to get something up this weekend. Between work and getting things ready at the farm I haven't had time to get something wrote up. I haven't forgotten about it though.

libordemise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get something up this weekend. Between work and getting things ready at the farm I haven't had time to get something wrote up. I haven't forgotten about it though.
Hey!! I'm planning to do my OP pretty soon, do you have an easy method? I dont have a shop, just some tools

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk