Insurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
NomadKJ said:
Thanks Bennett, I saved $200.00 with esurance, same coverage. I'm 63 with a clean record.

Cool, I am glad it saved you some cash!

Bennett

Ugg

Reaction score
BlueRidgeKJ said:
Ugg said:
aight.. i guess have to break down and get her license if she get promoted :) heh then we could afford it..

I wonder if I had an old truck and got insurance JUST for her on it.. like have it in her name.. would it be cheaper? like OLD truck.. i want to get an old 50's truck and restore it somewhat.. not orig but hotrod/4x4 :)

Yepper, get something just for her and put liability only on it. I would suggest a 10-12 year old car.

redhotpepper

Reaction score
We have the '06 Liberty, an '02 Buick Century, a '98 GMC Sierra and a crappy '92 Toyota Corolla that my hubby drives to work. I think our insurance is about $200 a month. Our driveway is looking like a used car lot so something is going to have to go!

I'm 40 with just one ticket on my record and the hub is 39 with a clean record.

Funny thing is, the Buick insurance is nearly as much as the Liberty. The Jeep has the side impact air bags though.

We have Allstate. I changed from Farmers a couple years ago when I had to fight with them over replacing a car seat after a crash.

Annie

PS, you guys are young! And congrats on finishing school Bennett!

Latest posts

Members online