Installing Cruise on 05 3.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmnetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to install cruise on my 05 Liberty. I know the MOPAR kit has been discontinued, but jeepsareus is selling it still - whether they are putting the individual parts in a pack or selling old surplus parts I don't know. I know others have had success installing the pack from them, but I'd like to ask before I order - is there anything I need to make sure my KJ has to ensure I won't need to order a bunch of extra parts later?

Also, if anyone has a scan of the installation instructions to give me an idea in advance, that would be awesome :)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Very easy to install
Can be done in 15 minutes with hand tools
not usre but there is not much to the whole kit servo, couple of hookups to the throttle body, disconnect battery remove cover on steering wheel and install

Tinkrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not as fast as Tommudd it took me a little over an hour to install and test the installation.

All the parts for my 05 KJ came in genuine MOPAR packages from Jeepsareus and they emailed the MOPAR installation instructions when I placed the order.

The only problem I had was a "Tee" on the PCV tubing was brittle from heat in the engine compartment and it broke when I removed the clean air hose from the air box.

There was nothing else to buy everything came in the box there was one extra nut and two extra bolts in the kit.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.