Inner Fenderwell Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theblueliberty

Reaction score
hey, i was recently looking at my liberty and noticed that i really don't seem to need the inner fenderwells.

does anyone know if i can just cut them out? or are they covering too much vital stuff?

Thanks!
-DAN

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, i was recently looking at my liberty and noticed that i really don't seem to need the inner fenderwells.

does anyone know if i can just cut them out? or are they covering too much vital stuff?

Thanks!
-DAN
My rear ones have been gone for about 3 years,they simply are removed by plastic rivits(which needs to be replaced to keep the flares on).The front I left the outer 1/3 to keep mud and other junk from building up in the enmpty void left,I just cut them then used very small self tapping screw to hold them in place.

theblueliberty

Reaction score
so the wiring for the turn signals will not be harmed? i forgot to mention i have an 06 and the turn signals and some odd contraption on the drivers side are exposed when i take it off. well, i know the wiring would need covering at least. do you know what i could use to coat/cover the wiring with?