Infinety Speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since he only needs one, can you sell the other one to me?

kjman2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry about the long delay there. I was on vacation and I've been busy getting ready for college. What exactly did you mean by powered?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey sorry about the long delay there. I was on vacation and I've been busy getting ready for college. What exactly did you mean by powered?

No prob...:D

On the back it has an extra large magnate...should be a sticker on the back that says Infinity....

Thanks a bunch!:D

tan's2002kjlimited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm replacing all 4 of mine next Sat. at the M&G at Stingn's house.
All 4 door speakers are the same. I think Yellocoyote wanted 1, and 1 is toast, leaving 2 I don't need......

Replacing with these.....

The Alpine SPR-17C is a set of 6-1/2”, 2-way coaxial car speakers engineered to outperform its predecessor, the SPS-600. A leap up from the past, the SPR-17C utilizes an upgraded design with better balancing & staging, an enhanced edge-wound voice coil for greater linear movement, and an ultra-low distortion magnet design for low distortion with a high tonal accuracy. With all the components combined, the Alpine SPR-17C delivers over 300W along an ultra-wide 65Hz-22kHz frequency range. Note also that the 63/64” included tweeter is swivel-enabled, allowing users to twist and turn it to their preferred angle.

You must be registered for see images

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darn, if all four are the same than its not the premium infinity system.

I have been trying to find another spare front door speaker, after rebuilding two of them and putting up the how-to i wanted to get another bad one to rebuild and keep as a spare.

On your speakers are they a gray foam surround or are they the black accordion type surround?? I don't know which they used in the lower end system.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Darn, if all four are the same than its not the premium infinity system.

I have been trying to find another spare front door speaker, after rebuilding two of them and putting up the how-to i wanted to get another bad one to rebuild and keep as a spare.

On your speakers are they a gray foam surround or are they the black accordion type surround?? I don't know which they used in the lower end system.

I have a low end one I bought by mistake new in box....let me go check it....:)

kjman2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine aren't the infinity, sorry. All 4 of mine are the same also. By the way, I've got the Alpine sps-600's in my jeep and they sound great, especially with my new sub =P