"in-system-vehicle-locate tracking"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a build sheet and i was looking at it........ .....The last item on the 2nd page shows code # 4VL and next to it "in-system-vehicle-locate tracking"....

Anybody know what this is???? Sounds like "Big Brother" is watching??

Look at your build sheets if you have one and see what yours says. I will eventually make a trip to the dealer and ask but in the meantime i'm curious.

Dave

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I asked that question to the dealer I was told that was the factory way of tracking a vehicle doing transportation, but I have learned not to believe anything coming out of the mouth of anyone associated with a dealer so I would like to hear other answers to this question.

BOb

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
NJBill

I don't have a wife........but then it must be my girl- friend...hummmmm..............Can i get one for her cutlass???

Dave

hummingbird_206

Reaction score
I don't have the 4VL on my build sheet, but I do have LSES - Enhanced Accident Response System I don't know what that one is, either! They sure slip in some interesting things, huh?

billforde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LSES - if your airbags go off, the interior lights are turned on and the doors are unlocked automatically.

Guyute1210

Reaction score
Gentleman said:
When I asked that question to the dealer I was told that was the factory way of tracking a vehicle doing transportation, but I have learned not to believe anything coming out of the mouth of anyone associated with a dealer so I would like to hear other answers to this question.

BOb
I have 594S - Vehicle Order Tracking listed but no 4VL...hmmm