I'm new :) light issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melaniestarr

Reaction score
I have a 06 jeep liberty and my dash speedometer lights and climate knobs don't have lights .. i would think it's a fuse but i have no book and I'm not sure what one it would be i tried to pull them all but didn't see any blown any ideas what fuse it is or what it could be

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Look for the manual where renegade said. The fuse diagram is in it.

Dave

melaniestarr

Reaction score
I hope yall wernt just being sarcastic just because I'm a girl... i bought my car used it didn't come with one! anyways I re pulled all fuses and found one I missed fuse 9 was bad(or shall I say the little swiggle was broken lol) :)

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope yall wernt just being sarcastic just because I'm a girl... i bought my car used it didn't come with one! anyways I re pulled all fuses and found one I missed fuse 9 was bad(or shall I say the little swiggle was broken lol) :)

What the guys were saying is you probably have the owners manual. Open the glove box door and look for a little slot on the top edge of the compartment - that's where the manual is stored. Very easy to overlook. ;-)

Bob

melaniestarr

Reaction score
I know lol! I 100% don't have one not even in little slot thanks tho

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check jeep.com and in the owners section you might be able to download an owners manual. Not sure but you could check there.

ps......we weren't making fun of you, a lot of people miss that slot above the glove box where the owners manual is supposed to be and that is why it was mentioned.

Dave

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you checked the twist knob on the stalk on the steering column? I had some work done on my Jeep a while back and it got turned down so low I couldn't see any light at all. One good twist and you might be ok.

melaniestarr

Reaction score
Check jeep.com and in the owners section you might be able to download an owners manual. Not sure but you could check there.

ps......we weren't making fun of you, a lot of people miss that slot above the glove box where the owners manual is supposed to be and that is why it was mentioned.

Dave

Lol thanks I really didn't think u were because I know it is missed, I was just messing ... but really alot of guys do think girls are incapable of knowing anything about cars

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're hanging out with the wrong guys...find a Jeep club in your area...