I'm Happy to Report . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastpitcherus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
. . . that my first towing experience with the '07 KJ was wholly positive!

Just a 6' X 8' utility trailer with an ATV, so I wasn't too worried. But it handled well on all roadways, including the Interstate. And it achieved nearly 21 mpg's overall despite keeping the unit out of overdrive the entire 450 mile round trip.

The only downside was there wasn't also a deer carcass in the trailer . . . completely due to my poor shooting with the amazing Bowtech. Next weekend will be better in this regard!

Getting to really like this Lib. :favorites37:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The KJ tows pretty good but it doesn't help with shooting skills. Darn Jeep....:smokin:

Dave

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell the truth you just want to do it again cause it's a Jeep thing and others wouldn't understand. But we know better here.

df502

Reaction score
I tow a 6x8 trailer alot with 2 quads on it and almost never turn the od off. never had any problems yet

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I two a zero-turn mower ~800#'s, don't have any issues. And that's with 265's with 3.73 gears. It can get a tad sluggish, but it pulls just fine.

I'm going to a quad park this weekend and will get a decent drive in with a trailer and thru some hills. I'll report how it goes.

Latest posts

Members online