IM CRD franken lifted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Axle angles up front look good! CV's shouldnt have too much trouble w/ the angles...

You must be registered for see images attach

Articulation got better! (front end doesnt seem to flex at all w/ those 500lb springs)

Hight difference from pinchweld shown.... before/after

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
before/after from distance:

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ended up paying a dude for it, it cost an extra 500 including alignment.
1500 out the door.

ya those lake shots really came out nice didnt they, good place for a photo op, your avtar gave me the idea to use the lake pic for mine too. Still dont have a transfer case skid, need to get somthing some day untill then just have to be careful on that side.... Out of funding for my jeep for a while.... so it goes....

Forestech Jr.

Reaction score
Wooo Thank you for the pictues with the tape measure! This will really help me in making my purchase decision even though it looks like the frank for sure. Great before and after pictures! Nice work!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool. See, you got other stuff to do :) time for wider tires!
she looks like she's on her toes

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! What rim/tire combo are you going to do? Plus, are you having any weird thunks or noises coming from the front end?

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no noises! Ill prolly just put 245/75/r16's MTr's on there, I was thinking going w/ rubi rims but they stick out farther and when i stuff the back tire, im concerned the tire will hit the wheel well rather than the axle against the bumpstop. Right now i have axle against bump stop w/ about 0.5" room to spare in the wheel well. Should just fit w/ the 245's and no more.

My current tires are 9.7" wide, 10.5" i think is the max for the rim and backspacing setup. Not sure tho. If i go w/ different rim (see above) id be concerned w/ the wheel fitting in the wheel well when at max articulation. either way 9.7" quite wide. my current setup already rubs the sway bar a little....