I'm a Newbie...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbaldridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the whole Jeep thing...
I've been into working on old hotrods my entire life. I'm usually on the street or strip. My first car was my baby, a (1969 Camaro SS) (California car)! I recently purchased an '03 Liberty Limited 3.7 with 30,000 mi. great shape! I absolutely love playing in the dirt, snow, mud, etc...it beats pavement any day! Just had a big snow here in Northeastern Ky. and it made me fall in love with my KJ even more!:)
anyway...I have lots of plans for it...the norm. "lift, wheels, tires, etc...
Like I said, I'm new and I just wanted to thank all the knowledgeable KJ owners out there who have already answered the majority of my questions!!

I'll post lots of before and after pics and i get some mods. going!

Thanks again...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on your KJ.

You might be a neighbor of jeepjeepster who is also in the Eastern part of Kentucky somewhere and there are also a couple of others in that neck of the woods. Hopefully they will see this post.

Dave

tbaldridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I have a few pics of the old clunker...
You must be registered for see images

There is a few on there...I will post Jeep pics very soon!

Last edited:

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a beautiful '69 camaro you got there. What engine is in it? Post some jeep pics too..

Edit: saw it in your sig... 5.7L (350ci)

Last edited:

tbaldridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much...I got that car when I was 14 yrs. old.
It was originally a 396 BB motor...and yes it just has a 350 in it now.
It's currently in the garage on stands because I keep debating on whether or not to go ahead and pull the motor or wait till next winter! I'm probably going to get a 572 crate motor!
I really have Jeep fever right now and I want to purchase a lift, new wheels and tires for my KJ! So I'm gonna hold off on the new motor for the Chevy!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online