If you've got JBA UCAs and terraflex bumpstops...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LiberatorBB

Reaction score
...could someone take a picture of where they drilled into the bumpstops? I've got them on, I just can't make the beast flex enough to mark the spot to drill where that nipple hits the stop.
For the record I've got the frankenlift

Attachments

• 1392226190068.jpg
    1392226190068.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 95

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id remove the upper arm from the spindle and push them up and mark it.....that makes the most sense

Sent with the power of children's screams!!!

KJScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just cut a half inch notch on center, I used a band saw to make two cuts, then score it across the base of the cut using a knife on both sides, then pliers to tear out the cut. it will tear out nearly flat. Don't go crazy deep, you are just making a relief for the the zerk.

And snug up the zerk fitting, looks like it is weeping. Wise man Tom's good advice to me.

Last edited:

hardluck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just drove it , the nipple made a indent in the rubber , not a big deal , it wont break the nipple , its metal and the stop is rubber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I just drove it , the nipple made a indent in the rubber , not a big deal , it wont break the nipple , its metal and the stop is rubber

Under the right conditions it could break the " nipple " actually a grease zerk , so cut and be good or not and cry when your "nipple" breaks .
There I said nipple twice in one post

hardluck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Under the right conditions it could break the " nipple " actually a grease zerk , so cut and be good or not and cry when your "nipple" breaks .
There I said nipple twice in one post

Cry ? Probably not im canadian .. Lol ill just pick another one up for 10 cents .

LiberatorBB

Reaction score
It was really easy doing what KJScott said. Using a band saw and knife I just cut about a 1cm x 1cm x 1cm chunk out of the bottom.

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Three nipples? That's just weird... kopkrab.gif

I once saw a stat that mentioned that 3% of the population has a 3rd nipple. Which means roughly 1 in 33 people.
So next time you are on a bus full of passengers, look around and see if anyone is rubbing themselves in a odd spot....