If only I got an ARB when I had the chance...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I parked my Libby at a bar I was gonna shoot pool at. In the back row where nobody was of course. Shooting a bit of pool and an intercom comes one asking for an owner of a "black" Jeep Liberty to come to the front. Didnt think anythig of it. Then a bar tender my friend knew came up and asked if he came in a Liberty cause a Ford Dually backed up into it. I heard that, went out, and saw what you guys see there. I always took care of her and washed her and kept her up to par. And this is what happens. Karma maybe? IDK

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you got the info of the person that did it?
yea it ***** when things like that happen, but on the bright side it looks mostly "cosmetic"... like no structural damage. just bolt-on parts to fix.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
and now you do have a chance to order and wait for ARB front bumper !!

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even so it still *****, I feel your pain. I still haven't gotten my bumper fixed, it's just so expensive to get one shipped down here and they still haven't served the ******* who hit me.

I hope you get everything resolved and get back to pristine condition!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
While waiting for your ARB...
Use a hear gun to heat up the bumper skin and then pop it back out in the mean time.
There will be some discolouration from where the plastic got creased, but with some
additional heating, you can remove almost all of that.