Idea for Fender flairs..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okura_hubby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did I mention I like it?

I think you dont understand what I am saying.. Yes I understand. Articulation of the suspension causes the tire to hit inner fender.. OK GOT IT..

Now look at the front on pic.. Notice the big offroad tire sticks out far, probably much farther than the factory fenders. With factory or shaved down fenders are narrower.. So more exposed tire to throw rocks, mud, sticks and other stuff onto the side of your jeep (causing chips). T

I like that is is high and simple. But I also like that its wider and catches more crap.

Last edited:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Did I mention I like it?

I think you dont understand what I am saying.. Yes I understand. Articulation of the suspension causes the tire to hit inner fender.. OK GOT IT..

Now look at the front on pic.. Notice the big offroad tire sticks out far, probably much farther than the factory fenders. With factory or shaved down fenders are narrower.. So more exposed tire to throw rocks, mud, sticks and other stuff onto the side of your jeep (causing chips). T

I like that is is high and simple. But I also like that its wider and catches more crap.

I'm glad you like it!
I like them too, but only if they are more functional!

Latest posts

Members online