i thought this was kinda funny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

we are like geese.. we flock together.. this wasnt premeditated either..i came out on break and there was the jeep section. (Cheers)

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
That is Awesome! I just got my Liberty last week and all of a sudden there are Jeeps everywhere I go ...lol

Cheers All,
Luke

MoJoe

Reaction score
Nice shot. Love your Renegade's color. What is the factory name/code of the paint?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's neat.....we all have "the sickness"....:D

Dave

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm the same way...I like to park next to stock Liberty's and maybe the owner will think...."hey, how come that other guys Jeep is taller than mine???!!??"

I do that too. :D

Oh, and it IS a sickness. It's a Jeep thing... and there is no cure!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, spacious parking.. Over here I gotta take two spots to avoid getting door jammed!
I have the same problem, sometimes I will go extra mile on level of OCD'ness and try to line up the mirrors and go look at it from distance to see if he is standing taller... It is beyond sickness.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that picture. That reminds me the other Day when I was waiting at a red light. and all lanes on myside of the road where occupied by Jeeps.

DryBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do the same thing. Drives my wife crazy. I will actually park farther away than needed just to park next to another Jeep.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy has a TJ and his wife has a Patriot. Her cousin has a TJ. I have the KJ. His father in law has a Grand Cherokee. Another friend has a KK, and assorted friends of his wife have Commanders. It's kind of funny when he has a bonfire at his house, almost all Jeep lines for the past 5 years are represented. Only thing consistently missing would be a Compass, I don't know anybody with one.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is Awesome! I just got my Liberty last week and all of a sudden there are Jeeps everywhere I go ...lol

Cheers All,
Luke
We were always there, you just weren't paying attention ;)

Went to get lunch this afternoon and parked behind a silver KJ and next to a blue TJ - I'll try and post the pic from my phone tonight when I get home.

Members online