I ordered some tires!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Blake, I was told that they would rub if I left the pinch weld alone so I spent about 3 hours this afternoon cutting the well pounding the pinch weld then melting the well back together. Then I was so rudely interrupted by my Dad who came into the shop and chewed me out for ordering 245's because my mom went with me to order them and I supposedly took advantage of her not knowing and got bigger tires than what I needed. And because I did that then I had to "go to hacking" on my jeep to make them fit. Which was all apparently unnecessary....

HAHA i got this same talk from my dad when i went with 245/70s although i didn't end up doing the pinch weld and they fit alright.
But when you paid for the jeep yourself your always going to win that argument :D

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Pictures??

well if you would've read! you would have seen it was took dark when i got home from the tire shop to take pics lol but I took some today and here they are!

You must be registered for see images attach

You detail freaks will have to excuse the nastiness it rained today and yesterday and I live on a gravel road so....

HAHA i got this same talk from my dad when i went with 245/70s although i didn't end up doing the pinch weld and they fit alright.
But when you paid for the jeep yourself your always going to win that argument :D

Well, I did not pay for my Jeep myself and if i hadn't pounded mine they would have rubbed cuz they're only like 3/4" from my well now.