I HOPE HE DOESN'T MIND!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I was at CarDomain.com and saw this dudes Renegade. And it had the "RENEGADE" sticker on the roof rack. I THINK IT LOOKS BAD A$$! I'm trying to figure out where he got it from. I have seen the stickers on the hoods and such around here. But this sticker looks to be bigger? So I kinda jacked this dudes pic to put it on here to show everyone, and see if I can get some help finding it. I found the sticker at (http://www.motorcitydecals.com/jeep_006.htm) but it says the big sticker is 1.2" by 24" and the one on this black KJ looks to be bigger than that....correct me if I'm wrong. If this is your Jeep, sorry bro...but take it as a complement.

HELP!! I WANT THAT DECAL!!

You must be registered for see images

n3qik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't cardomain have a place to post reviews for each members site. If so, why not go straight to the owner and ask him/her.

Edit: Looks like some have a guestbook, I would post there.

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replied to you over at LOST.

I make these, and can do any size you'd like. Please support a fellow KJer and order from me!

That goes for any of the rest of you who want any decal work done as well. Get ahold of me and I will take care of you better than those crooks over at motorcitydecals.

PS. It could be me that made the one on that KJ. If I knew who's jeep that was, I could say for sure. I haven't seen pictures from everyone I've sold these to, but I've sold quite a few sets.

Latest posts

Members online