:( I have sad news.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bmxbika11

Reaction score
After 2 years of enjoyin my KJ and the snowstorms we went in, I have no say in this but, I have to swap my Jeep for my brother's 09 Charger. Complications arose when he moved so now I basically get a brand new car, but I'm pissed I can't keep my KJ. I'll continue to check on here, you all are pretty awesome. Thanks for all of the advice,criticism from TBJ, and good times. I hope I can continue to contribute my knowledge here!

-Kyle

Bmxbika11

Reaction score
Why didn't he just sell his charger and get his own jeep?
His Charger is leased in NJ and now he moved to NY for the NYPD Police Academy, and you can't have any vehicles/addresses in another state beside NY so I'm giving him the title to my KJ which is completely paid off so he can just take without any hassle.

im not sure geting a charger is a bad thing!!

Hahah yes and no, can't play in the mud with a Charger!

Charger have a v8? I'll trade my Rene for it.

Hmmm 5.7L or 3.7??????Sorry bro, the women like the Hemi better :p

Its ok TBJ, I always enjoyed your criticism!! And yes pics to come up soon! Will I be the first split Charger/KJ owner on here?! I think I deserve a special title!

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't blame you for taking the trade as long as it has the 5.7! Just be sure to get some real good snow tires cause it may be a little different then the KJ..
And let's see some pics!

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing he didn't get the optional AWD?