I can't log out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I click "Log out" and it just keeps coming back to the same page where I'm still logged in. Sure, I should be able to close my browser and such, but I would like to be able to log out if I want to.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course not! We don't want you to log out!

Just wait until you try and sell your KJ (should you ever try). (biggrin)

2003KJ

Reaction score
You probably have it set on your browsers cookies to automatically log you in on each visit (different from that little box you can click when you log in). i'd say reset your browsers cookies, but you'll loose any other saved passwords.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
You probably have it set on your browsers cookies to automatically log you in on each visit (different from that little box you can click when you log in). i'd say reset your browsers cookies, but you'll loose any other saved passwords.

That's what I eventually did, but I just went in and deleted the jeepkj.com specific cookies. I just wanted to log out to see what the new user registration page looked like.

Just because I have it set to remember my information doesn't mean that it should ignore my request to log out, though.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Se7enLC said:
Just because I have it set to remember my information doesn't mean that it should ignore my request to log out, though.
Uh-oh, looks like you stumbled on the top-secret eyes-only plan to keep members from ever leaving the site. If members log off, they may find that there is actually a world outside of the internet, and that everything on thier screen has been a lie. Don't listen to Morpheus, don't fight the Matrix. The Matrix is your friend (biggrin)