I bought a liberty!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok they are the same finish as mine? .. Brushed Alum. ? I thought they were chromed.

P.S. don't look now but yur Jeep is DIRTY HJ!:eek:
They are chromed, like the front grill, the side Liberty accent thingy and in my case my chrome clad jeep wheels.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice jeepy, i love the chrome package, i have been looking at chrome accents door handles, grille, door moldings etc, for my khaki jeep, i just got mine about a month after you got yours september 19'th. It's a 2006 Renegade flat hood, Khaki in color, with 28,000 (roughly) miles on it. Come Spring I will be adding a lot to her lol. Can't wait for this damn snow to stop and for it to get nice.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice jeepy, i love the chrome package, i have been looking at chrome accents door handles, grille, door moldings etc, for my khaki jeep, i just got mine about a month after you got yours september 19'th. It's a 2006 Renegade flat hood, Khaki in color, with 28,000 (roughly) miles on it. Come Spring I will be adding a lot to her lol. Can't wait for this damn snow to stop and for it to get nice.
Thanks!:cool:

Yeah the Limited models come with chrome accents which I find are really nice. It's not overflowing with chrome you know. It's just the right amount.