I am lifted :-)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kosha

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Sorry for bad photos quality

KJ 2004, 3.7, Dobinson shocks and spings, ~ +1.8 inches, ARB DeLux BullBar with Ramsey 9.5 winch
Ready to install Cooper STT 245/75/16

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's looking good paired with the ARB. You got the lift, that's fine but what are you doing on the sidewalk?

kosha

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
That's looking good paired with the ARB. You got the lift, that's fine but what are you doing on the sidewalk?

it's a temporatry parking because of reconstruction of the main

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey looks great! Welcome to a great site! Post over on LOSTKJs also some over there would like to see your set up! Got to love that bull bar I have one as well!

Tom

kosha

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
some more photos

wildrussian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photki

oo )) nashi ludi vezde ))

:) vse tok nachinaetsa, today poedu stavit' zubastuu rezinu i v graz' )) to est' v kareliu, na ispitania

Photki snemay i potom pokaji. Mne nravitsay tvoy ARB bumper, ya hoju odin kupit no predetsya nemnogo sohranit. Skolko tebe on stoil?

Y menya seichas papa v Moskve rabotaet, ya nevernoe postarays tuda sgonyat skoro.

kosha

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Photki snemay i potom pokaji. Mne nravitsay tvoy ARB bumper, ya hoju odin kupit no predetsya nemnogo sohranit. Skolko tebe on stoil?

Y menya seichas papa v Moskve rabotaet, ya nevernoe postarays tuda sgonyat skoro.

v Mosckve on stoit like a spaceship, 1750 usd, hotel v USA kupit' za $900 no s dostavkoy est' djopa :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Da, da..
Please continue the Russian convention via PM.
Spasibo

How about those tires, do you like them? Those were my first choice, if they were available locally.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem pal ;) Just wanted let you know before we start hitting babelfish for translation of what was going on. :D

kosha

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Da, da..
Please continue the Russian convention via PM.
Spasibo

How about those tires, do you like them? Those were my first choice, if they were available locally.

sorry :)

Tyres - i think this is best for those price... very universal for road and light off-road.

Members online

No members online now.