Hydro steering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I have my front and rear longarms and now I want to know if I should go full hydro steering.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not street legal and down right scaryto drive above 30-35mph.So unless you trailer it to the trails then no it's not a good idea.

You can add hydro assist but can be fun to figure out how to set up.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My thing is I dont want to run a 5 link setup. If I do I need a steering box and trac bar. I saw yours and its sweet as hell but I want to run a triangulated front setup like my tube crawler.

Last edited:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My thing is I dont want to run a 5 link setup. If I do I need a steering box and trac bar. I saw yours and its sweet as hell but I want to run a triangulated front setup like my tube crawler.
Will not be a forgiving on road ride,damn scary and rather unsafe.

5 link it or a trailer qween,just no room to do what you want unless you go real crazy and make it into a tube buggy.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go to PA and VA for all my rocks. North jersey has some sick stuff but not on the map. Private to only a few of us.

Latest posts

Members online