Husky Liners - Picking the best match for color...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T^2

Reaction score
I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a set of Husky Liners for the Liberty. I've got a Limited CRD with Light Khaki exterior and Dark Khaki/Light Graystone interior.

You get 3 choice in the liners - Black, Gray, and Tan.

What color would go best with my interior colors?

Boaz

Reaction score
The Tan is not even close...I have the rear cargo liner in Tan and its FUGLY!

T^2

Reaction score
Boaz said:
The Tan is not even close...I have the rear cargo liner in Tan and its FUGLY!

That's what I was afraid of.

None of the colors seem to be a good match...

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The highland mats have a pretty good color match. Check my photos out, I have a couple shots of them

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Se7enLC said:
The highland mats have a pretty good color match. Check my photos out, I have a couple shots of them

The pics are not working for me for some reason, could you post them here?

T^2

Reaction score
I heard the Highland liners in gray may match the carpet in the Dark Khaki/Light Graystone interior.

Has anybody seen the Highland liners in gray, or have pictures of them in their vehicle?

I'm thinking at the moment about just getting the Jeep slush mats for the summer and perhaps the liners for the winter. But if the Highland Liners make for a good match in color and look good installed then I may skip the Jeep mats.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, grey highland is what I have. They look grrrreat!

if my dns provider will play nicely, the photos show them pretty well. The grey is actually very close to matching the leather seats. It's a different grey than the carpet, but they go well together - it's not awful like the husky color is.

EDIT: yeah, I think I'm just going to keep mine in year round. So far they've been filled with snow, slush, dirt, water, soda, and beach sand. Perfect for all seasons

here is another thread on this, too: http://jeepkj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=538&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

T^2

Reaction score
Hmmm.... At first glance I thought you had the tan ones. They don't look gray in your pictures.

The match in color isn't as close as I was expecting. I base that on this picture:

You must be registered for see images

From that picture it looks like the gray might be close.

Maybe it's just your picture. Perhaps the color match is more apparent when seen in person. [/url]

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's just your picture. Perhaps the color match is more apparent when seen in person.

exactly the case. In fact, that was the disclaimer that I posted when I first posted the photos of them in another thread. The flash of the camera made them light right up. They are definitely the grey, and look exactly like the photo you just posted. In actuality, they are a little lighter than the carpets, but it looks very good. I'd say they are either the same grey as the leather seats or maybe a little darker. It looks no worse than the two-tones of grey that come inside the jeep anyway (look at the A pillar to see what I mean, it's a lighter grey than the rest of the trim).

Tom D

Reaction score
I went with the Husy Liners in black for mine. I figured the black would look good without worrying ab out color matching and also won't show scuff marks and stains. They weren't cheap ... $139 from Pep Boys online. No shipping charges or tax though.

Latest posts

Members online