Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrey

Reaction score
I got one of those three wire mini LED after wife had an accident that ripped the front bumper off. I'm installing a Wrangler bumper I got from Amazon. I will post after install is complete. Back to LED turn signal. I also added a cheap(probably 40 watt or less) resistor from eBay. The install was clean and the hyper flash was gone. Until I turn the headlights on. It brought back the hyper flash and the left/right/hazard arrows on the dash stays on. Hazard button still works. Hyper flash only happens when headlights/marker lights are turned on. Could it be the low watt resistors or something else. Any help/advice appreciated.

mike808

Reaction score
I got one of those three wire mini LED after wife had an accident that ripped the front bumper off. I'm installing a Wrangler bumper I got from Amazon. I will post after install is complete. Back to LED turn signal. I also added a cheap(probably 40 watt or less) resistor from eBay. The install was clean and the hyper flash was gone. Until I turn the headlights on. It brought back the hyper flash and the left/right/hazard arrows on the dash stays on. Hazard button still works. Hyper flash only happens when headlights/marker lights are turned on. Could it be the low watt resistors or something else. Any help/advice appreciated.
Curious if you ever fixed this issue?