HOW TO: Determine what errors a check engine light represent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i got a p0442 code. checked the gas cap. that cant be it. what else could it be? the engine light is so bright! its driving me insane

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok i got a p0442 code. checked the gas cap. that cant be it. what else could it be? the engine light is so bright! its driving me insane

P0442=EVAP system - small leak detected. First check your gas cap to make sure it is screwed on tight and making a good seal. If you think it is bad get a new one. That is probably it....most likely cause.

Dave

paco29toy

Reaction score
Anyone knows where the Coolant temparature sensor goes?
I cannot find it......idea.gif

You must be registered for see images attach

quick8

Reaction score
i got P0037 oxygen sensor?its the one after the cat on the drivers side?anyone know the mopar part number?

t_bois

Reaction score
Your gas cap has a rubber seal. I had to replace mine due to the rubber seal having a (visual) crack, but I still had to have the computer reset to clear the code.

JeepyJez

Reaction score
Autel TP100 Indicates Error Code P0069

Hi Guys

Can anyone shed light on the meaning of error code P0069? Have referenced earlier posts in this thread but #0069 doesn't seem to be covered.

Engine Management light illuminated and sporadic 'limp mode' cut-in. Seems to occur at low speed start/stop type driving.

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Members online