Hood pins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Yeah, and the Jeep hardly classifies as muscle car, so it would be rice. Did you ever look at that site, laugh at rice? It's funny what people actually DO to their cars.

http://laughatrice.com/phpBB3/gallery2.php

You should see what all the Chinese people around here do to their vehicles.
Turbo timers installed in cars without turbos!
Only the timers illumination works.

Huge Inter-coolers mounted behind the front air dam, with Samco silicon hoses that don't connect to anything ... Once again in non turbo charged cars!:D

And my all time favorite?
NISMO stickers plastered all over a stock Honda civic!:D

Richmond B.C. is full of clown cars!

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
I have seen some of their SHOW bikes, with pipes that shoot back and UP in the air about 5-feet with STAR or other pattern outlets... That's why they are called RICE here, when people do that, and make them sound like riding mowers...

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen some of their SHOW bikes, with pipes that shoot back and UP in the air about 5-feet with STAR or other pattern outlets... That's why they are called RICE here, when people do that, and make them sound like riding mowers...

you have pictures of those bikes? would love to see that

kvenner

Reaction score
Resurecting an old thread...

Don't know about rice,this has me thinking of what to do when cable,inside pull lever finally give up.

Did you ever come up with a soltion?

My cable pull has just given out, so I've been pulling the cable with pliers to open the hhod. Now the cable is ready to break. Can't seem to find a part number for either piece, so i thought of using TJ latches. Don't know the legality of it though.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Did you ever come up with a soltion?

My cable pull has just given out, so I've been pulling the cable with pliers to open the hhod. Now the cable is ready to break. Can't seem to find a part number for either piece, so i thought of using TJ latches. Don't know the legality of it though.

Cable has not broke yet,knock on wood, Jeg's,Summit,most speed shops have hood pin kits.