Hola from Colorado!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my Liberty yesterday! 2006 Silver 65th Anniv. edition. 21K miles and walked out the door with her for $11,900. Checked everything on it extensively before the purchase and all looked good. I give thanx to this forum for all the info to look at before I purchased my Jeep. I also look forward to the minor mods planned.:D First mod will be to have the front two windows tinted to match the back half. Mods to follow will come when extra money allows it. I love my Liberty!!!!!! I look forward to absorbing the knowledge and posting on the forum. Oh and I'm gonna go clean her up a bit today and take pics.:cool: Chau.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I got 2 quick pics in Estes Park today before the wind starting to smack me in the face. I also got to drive through a small snowdrift but nothing challenging. I'll get some more pics posted as I get time. Here ya'll go: EDIT: Just got some nicer bulbs put in the headlights. Looks much better than the stockers.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online