Hockey Pucks For Rear Bump Stop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Griemster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've Seen Some Of You Talk Abouot Using Hockey Pucks For Rear Bump Stop. Now I Have The Day Star Spacer Kit And Wndering How You Mount Those Pucks Before I Go Out And Buy Some.

Thanks

KJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The heads off of rubber mallets also work well, just cut to lenght with a hack saw and drill a hole through the middle and attach to the spring perch with a 3/8" bolt and nut. $1.99 ea. at the thrift stores.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony, that might be fine for people with spacers, but the HD springs etc will bottom out before hitting the axle. Do you have extended shocks? They might bottom out before they hit the spacer even, that may cause some wear. I got daystar pucks with my franky and actually used 2 hockey pucks instead. Didnt want any blown shocks what so ever. The daystar bumps are slightly thicker then a hockey puck, and 2 bucks are about 1/2 inch higher. They work great for stuffing tires once the sway bar is removed.