Higher on the Right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kev_577

Reaction score
I got my KJ one month ago and just hit 1,200 miles. I love it! A great American truck! Although on the small side, it proudly stands out in any parking lot.

I think I read about this on this board, but can not find the post....

My KJ is one inch higher on the right. I thought my eyes were playing tricks. Then I measured from the bottom of the back tire rim to the underside of the wheel well...the right side sits one inch higher. Anybody else notice this on their KJ? I'm more curious than concerned. She drives straight and doesn't pull, so it hasn't affected alignment.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kj lad said:
Think it's best described as a Jeep thing!

Ian

Good one Ian!

Maybe this for the heavy spouse in the passenger seat?

Seriously, I haven't noticed that. I'll have to see about mine, so I'll get back to you.

Enjoy the ride and welcome to the club! (Cheers)

Kev_577

Reaction score
Good answer...the Jeep Thing, not the heavy spouse. Love my KJ! Every extra inch of it. Does this mean I put a 2" lift on the left and only 1" on the right? :-k j/k

ferl

Reaction score
We have 1k miles on our Liberty and I agree. The truck sits higher on the passenger side. I started looking at other KJ's I see parked and they all appear to suffer the same issue.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
hm, now that you mentioned it, i did kinda notice that last week...or a week and a half ago i thought it was just the street, but...it's parked now at a fairly flat spot, and..yeah..it's a tad high on the right...

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might be a road camber thing you know to let rain and stuff drain to the curb

mine is higher to the left but thats because i am RHD

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Told ya....... it's a Jeep thing \:D/

I haven't really noticed anything like that on mine though, I feel so left out!

If it rides properly though, then leave it.

Ian

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I haven't tried measuring a thing, but mine has always looked like it leaned to the left.

So does my mom's car, sister's car, and my mom's old car, dad's Durango, so I figured that it's just my driveway... :-k