Hi from SK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. What year of Jeep are you driving?

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, welcome.
Where are you from?
South Korea or Saskatchewan? :)

Gyro

ccg2301

Reaction score
Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy your Jeep experience and find the forum as helpful for all types of stuff as I have.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello to all, I´m mechanic but new to Jeep. Searching here for information and help, but surely I can help you too.

Welcome to the forum! Do you own a Liberty now or researching them?

adxin

Reaction score
HI, it's a Liberty from 2002 with 2.5CRD VM motori engine if I googled it right and edc15c5 Bosch injection system.
I would say the car is in good condition but have a little longer start, a little more as normal white cloud at cold start and sometimes p1130 and Limp...
i already had the injectors reworked, and changed the boost and fuel pressure sensors for good Bosch ones...
It seems like the original fuel pump in filter housing is defective, there is a additional balón púmp mounted and the oil level is good 5 or more mm higher than max.

I would by a new filter housing but 350 bugs is enough

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fuel filter is a Racor unit, seal kits are available to rebuild them.
Mine is the same, I'm planning on putting a VW lift pump in the tank to pressurise all the system.

adxin

Reaction score
Thank you KJowner, i already seen it´s like the water separator boat filters... did you mean something like this >> Sealing kit ? Pleas can you give me further advices where to buy such sealing kit for European market?

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Racor are part of Parker now so parts are available globally, our jeeps have a 200 series I believe. Mine was letting air in around the priming pump.
You must be registered for see images attach