Hi all! First Jeep...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramwrek

Reaction score
...actually my daughter's Jeep. She really wanted a Liberty and not long ago we found a very clean, well-maintained 03 Limited with 120K. I'll be doing regular maintenance and such, and I've always found similar forums for our other vehicles to be great sources of wisdom, ideas and advice. I'm Rob and we're in suburban Atlanta.

At the moment I'm looking at a compressor clutch/pulley replacement, and I'll post more in another section on the forum. But for those reading this, I'll summarize quickly in case you have some experience - wondering if I should replace the clutch/pulley myself (which I am fairly comfortable doing) for $150 (Sanden OEM part) since the A/C is working well otherwise, or bite the bullet on a complete compressor replacement due to its age. Would not do the full replacement myself because I don't want to get into the evac/vacuum/recharge stuff.

Thanks! Looking forward to the community!

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
(welcome)

There will be others along with a good answer to your question, but I think a Liberty is a great choice for your daughter. Nice and solid, fun to drive, and very safe. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.