Hey there from PDX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

piaa_nissan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally decided to drop in here and say hi. Been reading a lot between here and L.O.S.T
I've owned about every other type of Jeep there is (except a YJ) and finally pulled the trigger on a bone stock 2005 Limited. In the last month I've installed a Frankenlift, JBA UCA's, New tires and wheels. I've also painted the grille and black out/removed some badging and pulled the roof rails.
Hoping to get some more Libertys on board with wheeling around Oregon/SW Washington.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent with my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice lookin KJ, what kind of wheels are those? Also just curious as to why you removed roof rails? Are you planning on upgrading rack or just leave as is?

piaa_nissan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! The wheels are MB Tko's from America's/ Discount tire. I might add a rack down the road but to me the factory rails just made the whole top seem more rounded. Trying to square up more like an XJ :D

Sent with my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and nice Jeep.

Dave

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!

You live at the airport? Weird.

Rent is free, you never have to clean the bathroom, and you have people that cook your food onsite. ThunderbirdJunkie sees no problem.

Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind because the Matrix is real, Neo.