Hey from NE Pennsylvania

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zenjeepster

Reaction score
Found this forum a year and half ago when I bought a '04 columbia edition. Finally geting around to jumping in. Did some minor mods to the '04; added renegade light bar, westin grille guard, some chrome and bigger tires. I had almost two years of GREAT off roading with the '04 until a tractor-trailer demolished it on 4/30/09.:mad: Just bought a '03 renegade :D and looking forward to asking some questions and learnig a few things from other KJ owners.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this forum a year and half ago when I bought a '04 columbia edition. Finally geting around to jumping in. Did some minor mods to the '04; added renegade light bar, westin grille guard, some chrome and bigger tires. I had almost two years of GREAT off roading with the '04 until a tractor-trailer demolished it on 4/30/09.:mad: Just bought a '03 renegade :D and looking forward to asking some questions and learnig a few things from other KJ owners.

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about the '03!

Zenjeepster

Reaction score
It was the '04 Columbia that bit the went on to jeep heaven but I'm happy to have another kj and looking forward to tweeking the 03 renegade. Still in pain from a ccident and physical therapy so getting greasy and diggin in may have to wait a bit

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was the '04 Columbia that bit the went on to jeep heaven but I'm happy to have another kj and looking forward to tweeking the 03 renegade. Still in pain from a ccident and physical therapy so getting greasy and diggin in may have to wait a bit

Wow. Evidently reading is not my strong point. Sorry. Best wishes with the physical therapy and get well soon!

Zenjeepster

Reaction score
Thanks, hoping to finish up therapy soon and all these Dr. appointments so I can start deciding what kind of mayhem and mods I want to do with the '03 renegade.