hey from jersey!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trucksr4girls

Reaction score
My name is Kryssa and I'm new to this site. I've had my 04 kj for about 2 years and it's been pretty good to me. So far it's got a 3" rough country suspension lift, a cherry bomb exhaust, and 31s.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome....and where's the pics?

Dave

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My name is Kryssa and I'm new to this site. I've had my 04 kj for about 2 years and it's been pretty good to me. So far it's got a 3" rough country suspension lift, a cherry bomb exhaust, and 31s.

A cherry bomb exhaust?!! I uhh, ok. Welcome to the forum!

trucksr4girls

Reaction score
i'm from manchester.. central jersey for those who haven't heard of it. i tried to post pics but i'm failing miserably at making them the right size! and it's actually a cherry bomb muffler but yeah it still sounds cool! haha

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
Welcome :D

As Tony said, pictures are pictures. I can't tell you how many pictures I have taken of my KK in front of my house ;)

04BLKRENEGADE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Hello from another Jerseyian...Northern/Sussex county area. Whats the deal w/your avatar saying your headed to Tennessee?...