Hey Everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZR2nit

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Marty. I'm 32 and live in South Alabama. I'm going to buy a 2006-2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8. I mean who doesn't want a bad ass sports car that just so happens to be as convenient as a wagon? I have no real brand loyalty but I was wanting to stay with the same "car company" if possible. So that brings me to Jeep. Now diesels have peaked my interest. I was looking at the 3.0 WK and then I remembered the Liberty. So now I'm looking into them. I know both cars are now up there in age but I'm a handy guy so I don't mind owning a used vehicle(s).

Just wanted to say hi in case you see me lurking and wonder, "who the hell is that?" I'll be familiarizing myself with the diesel KJ. The cons, pros, aftermarket support, general maintenance, etc.

Take Care.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
They have some serious quirks and foibles. Expect about 2-3 thousand in mods to the engine to keep it together. Great when they're working. ID Parts has a good timing belt kit and other parts. Sasquatch has egr elimination parts. LOST Jeeps is the best goldmine of information.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Also not downing this site but check out LOSTJEEPs
great CRD section with a newbie read that tells all about what you need for your CRD

Welcome

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Marty.

Dave

ZR2nit

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Tom. I have done enough lurking in the past 12 hours to see you are a man that knows what he's talking about. I have checked out Lost Jeeps and read their CRD section. Get info. See you all around