Hey everyone!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rspratley

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend have a silver 03 liberty limited. Tax refund came back and we decided to lift it we ordered the rustys 2.5 inch coil lift with the front spacer and extra rear isolators. We also ordered 5 of the cooper discoverer stt tires size 245/75/16. the lift should be here tomorrow afternoon and the isolators should be in at the parts store about the same time. do you think i made a good choice with the lift? i hear mixed things about it, i dont get off road but once in a while so its not gonna see heavy wheeling or a heavy bumper and winch. oh yea duh. My name is rob you guys can call me Sprat, and my girlfriends name is Hayley. and i a live in middletown ny. i lived in norwich, NY up until about a year ago. anyways look forward to learning from you guys. OH yea does any one know how to get lost to let you register, i am registered just not approved by the moderators yet. any help would be great.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Takes a little while to get into LOST shoot me your email info/ **** name and I'll let you know

Rustys lift :eek:confused2.gif
same rate as stock, will sag even if you don't off road
For the money OMEs are 50000 times better
You asked .................................

pretty good choice in tires though!lol3.gif:D

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Rob..(welcome)

Once you get the lift and tires done....pics2.gif :D

I ran Rusty's spring lift, and didn't find anything wrong with it.....just wanted to see if OME springs were any better...and they were till a couple months later...then they felt just about the same as OME springs....I still run Rusty's in the rear and OME up front.

rspratley

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend have a silver 03 liberty limited. Tax refund came back and we decided to lift it we ordered the rustys 2.5 inch coil lift with the front spacer and extra rear isolators. We also ordered 5 of the cooper discoverer stt tires size 245/75/16. the lift should be here tomorrow afternoon and the isolators should be in at the parts store about the same time. do you think i made a good choice with the lift? i hear mixed things about it, i dont get off road but once in a while so its not gonna see heavy wheeling or a heavy bumper and winch. oh yea duh. My name is rob you guys can call me Sprat, and my girlfriends name is Hayley. and i a live in middletown ny. i lived in norwich, NY up until about a year ago. anyways look forward to learning from you guys. OH yea does any one know how to get lost to let you register, i am registered just not approved by the moderators yet. any help would be great.

**** Update******

The Rustys will be here today. It will probably be like the middle of february when i get the chance to put it on. when tires and stuff get here. but i will try to post pictures of the lift out of the box so people can see what an unpacked rustys lift looks like. Thank you for the warm welcome you guys. Oh yea does anyone know where i can get a windshield washer fluid reservoir for my liberty it ***** not having washer fluid in new york i can barely see most of the time, and constantly have to stop to clean the windshield. thanks all....

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

As far as your washer fluid reservoir, check out www.car-part.com and see if you can find any junkyards in your area that have them - would be far cheaper than buying new from the dealer.

rspratley

Reaction score
this is what came today, plus front hub and 2 rear upper spring isolators not in picture. i was wondering would it be a good idea to use three conduit nuts in the front for a clevis lift? and the isolators in the rear, or is it gonna look like a drag car, i want height, and room for my tires, i want it to look beasty. thanks in advance guys and thank you for the warm welcome!!!!:)

Attachments

• rustys lift.jpg
    rustys lift.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 12

rspratley

Reaction score
oh yea buy the way i also ordered the spacers the ones they reccomend when you order the kit so that too... i just dont want any ubjc thanks

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
this is what came today, plus front hub and 2 rear upper spring isolators not in picture. i was wondering would it be a good idea to use three conduit nuts in the front for a clevis lift? and the isolators in the rear, or is it gonna look like a drag car, i want height, and room for my tires, i want it to look beasty. thanks in advance guys and thank you for the warm welcome!!!!:)

3 conduit nuts is a safe number to go with...and yes I would put them in now when it's all apart...otherwise you will need to take it all apart again to put in the conduits later....

Boiler

Reaction score
It may look lame, but lifting it first and letting it settle (read: become misaligned) on your old tires keeps your new ones from getting worn quickly / unevenly. A month after lifting align it again and put your new tires on.