Hey everyone Black Sheep here new to the group.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Sheep

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Bill. I have an 02 Jeep KJ aka BlackSheep. I'm happy to have found a group dedicated to the Liberty. I belong to a few Jeep clubs here in Pa but there isnt much KJ/KK presence.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Bill. I have an 02 Jeep KJ aka BlackSheep. I'm happy to have found a group dedicated to the Liberty. I belong to a few Jeep clubs here in Pa but there isnt much KJ/KK presence.

Welcome to the forum. Post up pics of black sheep when you can. ;)

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome as well to the forum Bill. I would suppose that you have a 4x4, do you go off road with yours?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
welcome to the fun house
Used to be a lot of KJs over in Pa, many of them made it over to my monthly M&Gs here in Ohio back in the good old days LOL

LONGJEEPOWNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Black sheep!