Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Some Fruit Punch got spilled in my car under the passengers seat. its a difficult place to reach and i cant seem to get it out. does anyone have any ideas on this?

You must be registered for see images attach

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a pro detailer. They have way better equipment and are able to restore areas you would have no chance. I don't think any OTC products are going to take that out.

djui5

Reaction score
Take the seat out and try steam cleaning it. If that don't work take it to a pro :)

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steam cleaning suggestion sounds the best option to me, and you may have a drink problem you seem unable to make the drink and your mouth make contact.:)

Reaction score

a few of the people i work with got mad because when i got off i ordered 5 shakes so they put them in the drink carrier half assed so when i turned one felll out. i havent been back yet but when i do, kasey and i will be having a little talk

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would use Meguairs Quik out. Take the seat out and spray the area with the product. BLOT the liquid out, dont rub it. Keep doing that till its gone.

Ive seen Quik out at Big Lots for $3.50(where I bought it) and at advance auto parts for $5.

They also make a product for that seat but Ive not seen it in stores:

You must be registered for see images

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a few of the people i work with got mad because when i got off i ordered 5 shakes so they put them in the drink carrier half assed so when i turned one felll out. i havent been back yet but when i do, kasey and i will be having a little talk

Get leather. Problem solved.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get leather. Problem solved.

Actually then he would probably be worse off. If it sat at all, I bet fruit punch would have permanently discolored the leather.

Blake, have you used that at all yourself? I've never had an upholstery cleaner that worked on any vehicle I've ever tried it on.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
The seats are so easily stained to begin with. The only thing that has ever touched the seats in my kj is water, and the spots are outrageous. Someone once told me to use an oxy-clean mixture. I did that once, and that works really nicely. Not sure how it will work on juice or other stuff that stains.

Just a thought.

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad i have black carpet... I just spilled a 44 oz. vanilla coke down my passanger seat today, and 3 months ago, same place a 44 oz. chocolate coke.