Hello To All From Vancouver B.C.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, Just registered here, and purchased my first Jeep Liberty In July. It is a 2004 Rocky Mountain Edition, 58,000 km ..ok in miles that is..34,800 miles.
Sure have done lots to it since July, Everything from Wrangler Silent Armor Tires/mud flaps to a Setina PB-400 Push Bar, and of course some PIAA 9007 Headlamp Bulbs. So here is to owning a liberty, and travelling in the snow this winter to Whistler, where the 2010 Winter Olympics events will surely please many !!
Hello To all here at Jeep KJ Country...:)
Tim.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Khaki-KJ...Maple Ridge..

Hello,
SO what's happening out there in parts land? There is a jeep store there called
"Jeep Thrills" in Maple Ridge, I called them on Fri during business hours and got an answering machine.......Have you been there? Is this a decent parts place ? Just curious...

Khaki-KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have a pretty good reputation. They mostly work on CJs, TJs, and the older stuff. I talked to the owner, or manager, and he said that they were seeing more KJs coming in finally and he is interested in working on them. He seems to know quite a bit about them. He has done some OME lifts on KJs and he wants to do a FrankenLift on one.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Time 4 z-lift?

Khaki-KJ,
Next time I am out that way going to drop in. Once I save up some$$, since the stock suspension *****, you feel every bump, with the worn springs low by about 1 inch from new, and the struts must be done, might as well go with OME springs & struts in the front to "pick things up a bit- 2"
I bet that it will be $1200? to do the front though with labor or more?
I keep buying 649 tickets..need $10,000 more...then I can do what I really want...LOL.

Khaki-KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For $1200 you should look at the Frankenlift Premium from AllJs. You can drop ship it to "Ship Happens" in Sumas and drive across. You save yourself all of the customs clearance charges the freight companies nail you with. All you have to do is declare it and pay the duty. Jeep Thrills can put it on for you in one day. You can drop ship the OME shocks and springs from AllJs as well. The OME is great, but from all the research I have done, the Frankenlift is better. It just depends on what you want to do with your jeep.

I have a few more things to do before I can justify getting the suspension / lift done, but it is getting close.