Hello from the Metroplex

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fiery.Geekess

Reaction score
Hi JeepKJ Country!

After about a year of lurking and getting advice from old threads, I figured I should join up. I intend to hold on to my 02 Jeep Liberty for years to come so it's always nice to have a wealth of experience to tap into. I sought out a liberty after my Honda Civic broke down in Feb after remembering the one my father used to drive when I was younger and what a good looking vehicle it was.

She is a little old but came with few miles and a well-kept body so I couldn't resist. I have been in love with her ever since. As a small woman (4'11'') it's really awesome to be able to sit up high without having to drive some behemoth of a truck. It is by far the best vehicle I have owned and I actually enjoy working on it and making additions when I hated auto work before. My dog loves it, the visibility is great, and it's good looking does it get any better?

I am 28 and live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I am a full-time geek (hence the handle) and spend my free time playing video games or running trails with my dog. I am a full-time Virtual Assistant in my professional life and a part-time bartender now and again.

Honestly, I am not sure what all to put here so I guess that's it. Excited to be a part of another online community and so grateful for the help I've gotten here (albeit silently) over the last year and hope I can help contribute!

Latest posts

Members online