Hello! I have been a lurker.. now I will join!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! I have been lurking around since the big recall scare of 2006. I swear no one knows what's going on in the world of news but I had a thousand people know that I drove a Liberty and there was a big recall so I came here for more info. Thanks!

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melissa (yes I am a girl, there are others here, right?) and I am from Missouri. I have a 2004 Liberty Limited, white. I have a chrome guard on front and the chome taillights. I also have front widows tinted. I know nothing special. I bought it brand new with 14 miles and I just passed 37k yesterday. I love my Liberty and hope to own it for a long time!

Nice to meet all of you!! :) :) :)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Ooh, a woman!

LOL

There aren't many women around here... they're here though. You're not the only one.

However, with that said...

WELCOME TO JEEPKJ.COM!!!!!! Your Liberty sounds nice! Do you have any pictures of it? \:D/

waldn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(welcome)
how about some pics2.gif

for what it's worth, I think 04 was the best year for KJs

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VTjeepguy said:
nobody welcomed me. what gives.

melissa, this place is great. tons of info...

Oooooo... Thats tough isn't it.

Maybe its because you DIDN'T POST AN INTRODUCTION!

Welcome to the site! \:D/

...Both of you that is* =D>

2003KJ

Reaction score
waldn said:
(welcome)
how about some pics2.gif

for what it's worth, I think 04 was the best year for KJs

03's are definately the best year...but thats my opinion...and besides we're joking about that in another thread..lol

(welcome) to the site....BOTH melissa and VTjeepguy!!! \:D/

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iluvmyliberty said:
Hello! I have been lurking around since the big recall scare of 2006. I swear no one knows what's going on in the world of news but I had a thousand people know that I drove a Liberty and there was a big recall so I came here for more info. Thanks!

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melissa (yes I am a girl, there are others here, right?) and I am from Missouri. I have a 2004 Liberty Limited, white. I have a chrome guard on front and the chome taillights. I also have front widows tinted. I know nothing special. I bought it brand new with 14 miles and I just passed 37k yesterday. I love my Liberty and hope to own it for a long time!

Welcome to the site. You will find many articles here that will keep you compelled and wanting to come back for more. I have a 2004 Liberty as well, and yes they are the best year because we were the last breed of normal looking hoods.

Okay, okay, I'm slightly envious of the 05+ model year hoods but who cares!! JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT!!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
VTjeepguy said:
nobody welcomed me. what gives.

melissa, this place is great. tons of info...

you didn't say your name was jessica.. did you? WELCOME!!

iluvmyliberty said:
I love my Liberty and hope to own it for a long time!

So do we! (whistle)
Welcome to the site, if you get lost we will blame miah and jon, so spare them, and stick around longer than other gals \:D/

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
hyedipin said:
So do we! (whistle)
Welcome to the site, if you get lost we will blame miah and jon, so spare them, and stick around longer than other gals \:D/

wtf.....?!

jeez eh...I look for them (after they get lost that is), not scare them away

:-s

see if u stop posting around that pic then maybe no one would be scared off... :-$

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! What a response! Thanks very much for the warm welcome. This site is very informative, I was amazed! I think the 04's are the best year but I was a little mad they changed in 05. I found out about a month after I bought my 04. Oh well it's ok.

Oh and don't worry, You won't scare me off . :)

Anyways, I don't have a pic right now. I can't believe it. We have a pic of every other car, truck 4 wheeler, ect ever owned. But nothing of my Jeep. I will have my husband clean it up and take a pic for me. Yes I have a husband, but he fits in here, he has a Jeep Wrangler. :)

Nice to meet all of you! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
iluvmyliberty said:

Welcome to the site. You will find many articles here that will keep you compelled and wanting to come back for more. I have a 2004 Liberty as well, and yes they are the best year because we were the last breed of normal looking hoods.

Okay, okay, I'm slightly envious of the 05+ model year hoods but who cares!! JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT!!

I have the same hood that my '04 did. lol3.gif

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
iluvmyliberty said:
I will have my husband clean it up and take a pic for me.

OK Everyone, show is over.. get back to work.

**watches all eyes lose their sparkle and heads turn to floor as people leave..

White, NICE! you will avoid all sort of questions by posting a pic, so you better get to it. :)

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too off pic, you can see my license plate sorry!!

OK, let see if this pic works... Here is my Liberty all clean!!

2003KJ

Reaction score
Thats a very nice looking bar you got on the front of that thang!

And there's nothing wrong with a clean KJ...they do shine up mighty nicely!