Hello! I have been a lurker.. now I will join!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there two tones of white with liberty or does it look different under different conditions. I mean I saw one that looked like milky-white, then there is grayish white.. Hard to tell.

2003KJ

Reaction score
hyedipin said:
Are there two tones of white with liberty or does it look different under different conditions. I mean I saw one that looked like milky-white, then there is grayish white.. Hard to tell.

One tone...looks different in different lights...kinda like midnight blue has a purple look to it under a certain light.

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is called Stone White. It was taken on a sunny day but it was in the shade sitting next to my garage so I see where you got that is looked sort of grey.
And you can see my yankee candle car jar hanging from the window. Smells like fresh linen! :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's good topic. The smell of jeep.. I was never brave enough to buy a scent for my jeep, so what I did was I took my favorite deodorant, and unscrewed the cap and slipped in the cup holder. :) That's a good solution and lasts long, and does not over-aromatize the cabin, like those pine tree scents do.

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good idea on keeping the scent! I never thought of that hyedipin.

Maybe you should start a topic on the smell of jeep, I would be curious to see what others say also!