Hello from TX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txseaaggie

Reaction score
Just bought my KJ a little less that a month ago and love it so far. Goes good with it's "sister" '00 TJ that I got also. Just droppin in to say hi and see if there is anyone else near me. (Houston area?)

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome
I'm from houston a couple months back before my lift/tires I went to st louis pass and got stuck, :D I'm waiting on the next time I get time to go out there again....gotta love it

Txseaaggie

Reaction score
Welcome
I'm from houston a couple months back before my lift/tires I went to st louis pass and got stuck, :D I'm waiting on the next time I get time to go out there again....gotta love it

Ya I have sunk out there b4 too :D Luckily having two jeeps I didn't have to ask to be helped out. Nothing beats watching people and their civics and mini vans getting stuck and wondering why :rolleyes:

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I have sunk out there b4 too :D Luckily having two jeeps I didn't have to ask to be helped out. Nothing beats watching people and their civics and mini vans getting stuck and wondering why :rolleyes:

Lol I know, but know I'm ready with the lift 245/75 MT's hi lift/lift mate, a shovel, I put d rings in case I need to be pulled out and I carry a strap, I'm just trying to find some sand ladders but I think carpet would do the trick :D, and I'm trying to build a roof rack but **** keeps coming up so....yea I'll get to it :)

Its nice to see a fellow houstonian out here man

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
(welcome)
You do realize that obligatory Jeep pics are required? :p

Yeah, and we want to see both the KJ and the TJ cause we love all Jeeps here.

Welcome. And I predict that your KJ will GROW on you too. You just wait.....haha

Dave

Txseaaggie

Reaction score
Yeah, and we want to see both the KJ and the TJ cause we love all Jeeps here.

Welcome. And I predict that your KJ will GROW on you too. You just wait.....haha

Dave

Don't worry I'll get them side by side so you can see them :) Pics soon

Txseaaggie

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time uploading photos.... Idk what I'm doing wrong. Won't even let me upload them to my profile. Maybe my computer hates me but I'll try on my girlfriends computer tomorrow

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time uploading photos.... Idk what I'm doing wrong. Won't even let me upload them to my profile. Maybe my computer hates me but I'll try on my girlfriends computer tomorrow

I just use Photobucket or similar to upload from compy, then direct link from there to here and Bob's your uncle.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice Jeeps!!!!:cool:

And I see you bought your Jeep from Car Max as well....

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two nice jeeps.

Dave

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that sticker in your windshield meaning that ur a cerified scuba diver??