Hello From Northern Minnesota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

herkj

Reaction score
First name is Austin. This last January we picked up a 2004 Creme Puff Liberty. Reason I say cream puff is that it had less then 40k, and still smelled new inside! No rust or dents anywhere...

Im no stranger to internet Jeep forums. I am a unibody guru! I love my XJs and MJs. I have owned 23 XJs, and 8 MJs in the last 10 years.

Current fleet is:
87 MJ Chief SWB 4x4
88 MJ Pioneer SWB 2wd
88 MJ Pioneer LWB 4x4
89 MJ Pioneer Project
90 MJ Base 4x4 -plow truck
91 MJ Eliminator 2wd
98 XJ Trail Rig on 34 in swampers

The only non Jeep in the yard is my 08 Dodge 6.7 Cummins that I use as a tow rig.

So...I know my xjs and mjs pretty well. This KJ is something totally different. I joined the forum to learn more about this rig.

As you probably noticed, my username is "herkj." (for whatever reason I could not use my normal 'xjrev10.') Thats exactly what it is. She uses the Jeep as a DD, will not let me touch it with any aftermarket parts! HAHA. But we are starting to run into a few small issues and I cant stand our 'local' jeep dealer, so I dont want to bring it there. The next nearest stealership is over 70 miles away...

This is getting long winded so Ill quit chit chattin. Hope ill be able to find the help I need on jeepkj.com! :smokin:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. This forum has a lot of good KJ info and we like all jeeps here.

Nice bunch of jeeps in your sig. I always liked MJ's.

You are going to get a lot of pic requests......pics please.

Dave

herkj

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. This forum has a lot of good KJ info and we like all jeeps here.

Nice bunch of jeeps in your sig. I always liked MJ's.

You are going to get a lot of pic requests......pics please.

Dave

ha I figured! See what I can dig up here....

Here is the 88 2wd Pioneer. Currently a project with a few things left. Should be driving it in August for a Comanche Club meet and greet..
You must be registered for see images attach

3" IRO front suspension, double shear track bar, 98 HP30
3" Hell Creek Full leaf packs, Ruff Stuff simple swap spring under, 98 8.25.
TJ Rubicon Wheels with 265/75/16 Hankook ATMs
Open cooling conversion, WJ brake booster...

Hope to take to Moab next year sporting a NSG370 with a 241 Rock Trac....

The twins. 88 LWB 4x4 Pioneer and the 91 Eliminator in the background. I am currently DDing the 91, just took the insurance off the 88 today and Ive been using that as a DD since March.

The 91 is going to get some body repair and maybe a stroker!! Ha

Heres a pic of the 90 2.5/AX5 plow truck. Im into it for less then a cost of a new snowblower.

Pic of the 2008 Dodge tow rig with the 04 Libby on the trailer. Brought it down to the dealer 70 miles away for the rear suspension recall and had to bring the ATV back from dealer the same day.
Liberty is a 2004 Limited with 45k.
Dodge is a 2008 Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins deleted with a H&S mini max Hot Damn Tuning, 4" exhaust, CAI, trans tune, and egr delete.

The 88 Project truck last fall doing what it does best!

The 87 Chief.

Next trail rig project. This one is going to take a few years. Rock Jock 60s, Atlas, AW4, 37-40s, bobbed....Starts after the 88 is out of the shop.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice flock of Jeeps....or is it a herd?...a gaggle?.....a troop?.....

anyway welcome to the forum, by the looks of it, that KJ won't stay stock for long:icon_twisted:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome fleet of jeeps there.

Now I know why I don't see MJ's around here much......you got all of them.....haha

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wheeled with this MJ.

Think that was the only pic I got of it.

Dave

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from the southern part of the best state in the union! I like the kids.