Hello from KY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, just joined this forum, but I've been on a couple others for a while now. Here's a few pics of my Liberty.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, we all remember. Good to see you here too.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me of do your fenders and bumpers look like they are a light grey? Almost looks like sport. Maybe its just the angle and the light? :confused:

Been keeping an eye out for youre Jeep.. Kinda surprised Ive not seen it yet but I dont drive much. Ride my bike to and from campus..

Ohh, dont think I didnt spot that Meguiars Ultimate quik detailer. :D

Last edited:

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me of do your fenders and bumpers look like they are a light grey? Almost looks like sport. Maybe its just the angle and the light? :confused:

Been keeping an eye out for youre Jeep.. Kinda surprised Ive not seen it yet but I dont drive much. Ride my bike to and from campus..

Ohh, dont think I didnt spot that Meguiars Ultimate quik detailer. :D

I love the Quik Detailer. Don't forget about the BM titanium matte tire finish and the 32 oz small batch Knob Creek and Coke in a polar pop cup.:D

The bumpers, fenders, and bottom half of the doors are Line-X Xtra'd with color matched. The brush guard, mud flaps, sliders, and step on the rear bumper are done with black Xtra. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to take good pictures of it. As you can probably see, at certain angles and lights it matches perfectly. At other angles and lights it looks like a much darker color. It looks really good for real. You'll need to see it. My office is in one of the towers behind Lexington Green. It's really easy to spot me around there. I'm almost never downtown. The KJ doesn't fit in the parking garages, so parking is really a pain. I still need to see your KJ. Haven't seen very many lifted KJ's in Lexington.