Hello from Kentucky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickflemdog

Reaction score
Hey, sort of new to the site. Signed up and forgot about it, but want to get more into it. I've really enjoyed my KJ so far. Have lifted it 3" and put some 30's on her. So probably about 4" more clearance now. Brush guards and light bars for the small things but hope to do much more. Also got some Magnaflow cats involuntarily early. lol. Regardless happy with the KJ and can't wait to hit some more trails.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. There are other guys in your neck of the woods here too. But how could you forget about of us???....hahaha For that you need to put up a pic of your jeep....:D

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, The Ohio LOST JEEPS bunch gets down into Ky quite a bit. What part are you from?

Tom

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't you people know how to google?? :confused:
He's down the gravel road, past the oak tree, turn left past at the big red barn, he's got the house with all the cars on blocks and washer/dryer on the porch...:D Just kidding rickflemdog.

Actually google showed down by Mammouth Caves near Bowling green...???
My company has a plant in Etown.