Hello from Everywhere USA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KS06Kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually registered last year when we got our 2006 Liberty, didn't post at all but did learn a lot from everyone here. Now that I've had a chance to get out and use our KJ, I thought I introduce myself.
We are fulltime RV'ers and tow the KJ behind our Motorhome, this gives us the opportunity to travel the country and explore much of the back country where ever we go.
I look forward to being active in the fourm, thanks to all for the wealth of knowledge I gained here and hope to meet some of you during our travels.

You must be registered for see images
[/url]DSC_0680 by Lovin Our Life Adventures, on Flickr[/IMG]

Kevin
2006 Jeep Liberty Sport

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent! I enjoy this kind of reading (and even blogging myself, when time allows). Looking forward to the read!

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We do, I put it in my sig block. Lovin-Our-Life Adventures

We had the opportunity to spend the summer in SW Colorado and a few weeks in Northern New Mexico and Southern Utah after that. I posted several off pavement trips from there in the blog.

Excellent! I enjoy this kind of reading (and even blogging myself, when time allows). Looking forward to the read!

I'm with Jayme - love seeing pics and reading about travel adventures. I've had a serious case of wanderlust since I was born - have lived literally on all four U.S. coasts and can't get enough of the good ol' U.S. of A! usa.gif (mud)

Bob

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I like reading various travel adventures just to see how that person views an area compared to what I did. Each person finds their own twist on a location, what they see, feel, smell. While I may view the mountains as the most beautiful part, someone else may only see the wildflowers growing along the trail and never mention the mountains.
I look forward to reading of your adventures.
Welcome to JeepKJ !

Tom

KS06Kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for the welcome guys. There are many adventures contained within our blog, plus a lot of other general stuff. The blog was conceived for our family and friends to follow along on our adventure. Since we are both retired, we live fulltime in our motorhome (no other house) and travel the country seeing all the things we didn't get to when we were to busy working. I also try and document most of it through quality photography.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great blog - and I've only read the November narrative and the pics that go with it!! :gr_grin:

Saw the post about lifting your Liberty. A word of caution about lifting the Libby - a spacer lift will not be very comfortable and will disappoint you pretty quickly. Don't know if that's what you have in mind but the best option is a spring lift. Basically change the springs and shock,s gain 2 1/2 inches of lift and GREATLY improve the ride, especially around town while doing errands. Just a thought...

Now back to reading your blog and viewing the pics with jealousy :happy160:

Bob

KS06Kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great blog - and I've only read the November narrative and the pics that go with it!! :gr_grin:

Saw the post about lifting your Liberty. A word of caution about lifting the Libby - a spacer lift will not be very comfortable and will disappoint you pretty quickly. Don't know if that's what you have in mind but the best option is a spring lift. Basically change the springs and shock,s gain 2 1/2 inches of lift and GREATLY improve the ride, especially around town while doing errands. Just a thought...

Now back to reading your blog and viewing the pics with jealousy :happy160:

Bob

Doing a Suspension lift, if I learned nothing else on here, I learned that.

Thanks though Bob.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doing a Suspension lift, if I learned nothing else on here, I learned that.

Thanks though Bob.

Awesome!

Your pics and narrative about the trip through Utah and Colorado - fantastic! You have a very good eye and your pictures make it feel like I'm there. Really enjoying your blog.

Where did you spend Thanksgiving?

Bob

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I envy your lifestyle. Looking forward to reading your blog. :favorites13:

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Can't wait to peruse the blog! If you ever make it up through northern Utah, give me a shout!

Sent from my mystical handheld gizmo.

KS06Kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spending Thanksgiving in Dallas TX with family, then back up to OKC for a family Christmas there. After Christmas we're thinking of doing south Texas for warmer weather and then start heading west again.